"EMA" or "Owner" means Europea Microfusioni Aerospaziali SPA - Single Partner Company - directed and coordinated by ROLLS-ROYCE PLC, with only headquarters in the industrial zone ASI Morra De Sanctis (AV), Italy;
"Website" means the website www.emaht.com under the name of EMA;
"User" or "You" means any visitor and/or user of the Site;
Property of EMA
The contents of the Site are and will remain of our exclusive ownership of which we reserve all rights.
You acknowledge that the components, information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, drawings, icons, logos and any other content on the Site are our exclusive property. Duplication, even partial reproduction, downloading, saving, publishing or dissemination by any means and more generally any act of disposition or use of information or material from this Site, in all forms, through existing or future media and technologies, are prohibited.
The name, brand, logo and icon "EMA", "EMA Spa" or "Europea Microfusioni Aerospaziali Spa" may not be used in any way and for any purpose, nor as Internet addresses of other sites or as parts of addresses.
Limits of use
The User may only use the Site for legitimate activities and shall not use it for any speculative, fraudulent or illegal activity. It is expressly forbidden to use any part or section of the Site, the information or material on the Site for industrial, commercial or advertising activities of any kind, unless expressly authorized by us in writing. The User declares to be of age (+18 years) or of sufficient age to assume the legal obligations and responsibilities resulting from the use of the Site and, in any case, greater than 16 years. Otherwise, the User must refrain from using the Site.
The user who registers is obliged to indicate only their personal data and ensures that they are true, correct and up to date. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any use of the site by the user or who uses your personal data.
It is a matter of criminal importance to make contractual or other proposals using a false identity or information. Otherwise, we advise you that you will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
The User, in particular, undertakes not to use the Site to:
- transmit or disseminate, in any form and/or manner, content that is unlawful, harmful, miners, abusive, harassing, defamatory and/or slanderous, vulgar, obscene, harmful to the privacy of others, discriminatory or reprehensible and in any case adopt persecutory and vexatious attitudes; cause harm, in any way, to minors;
- falsify their identity, even in the case of replacing the Owner or falsifying relationships and relationships with the Owner or with other parties of EMA;
- create headers or otherwise manipulate distinctive signs or indications in order to counterfeit the origin of content transmitted or disseminated through the Site;
- transmit or disseminate, in any form and/or manner, content that does not have the right to transmit or disseminate by virtue of a statutory provision, contract or due to a fiduciary relationship;
- transmit or disseminate, in any form and/or manner, content that involves the violation of patents, trademarks, secrets, copyrights or other industrial and/or intellectual property rights of third parties;
- transmit or disseminate, through any form of unsolicited solicitation and/or manner, advertising, promotional and commercial material;
- transmit or disseminate, in any form and/or manner, any material containing viruses or other codes, files or programs created to interrupt, destroy or restrict the operation of EMA software, hardware or telecommunications facilities;
- to interfere or interrupt, whatever the mode used, the services and/or the operation of the servers connected with the services;
- to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation; to collect or store personal data of other users, if traceable.
The obligations of the Data Controller to promptly and adequately verify the requests of the competent authorities in the case of investigations aimed at the disclosure of illegal conduct perpetrated online are not affected.
The terms and conditions are written in English and Italian. In case of any discrepancy between the texts or doubts about their interpretation the Italian language will prevail.
Law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Italian legislation. For everything not expressly provided here, the provisions of law in force in Italian law apply. The Court of Avellino, Italy, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions.